Monday, May 7, 2012

Flea Market Therapy

I have often joked with my friends about starting a support group for people who are obsessed with going to flea markets, plan their vacations around flea markets or are compelled to talk about the last flea market they attended to anyone who will listen.  You know who you are.  I believe writing this blog is as close to achieving that goal as I will ever come. So for all of you out there that will not, or cannot be denied their flea market therapy, I will try to help with some visual reminders of what drives us to get up before dawn and spend our days in outdoor markets full of treasures.  Enjoy ...









1 comment:

  1. Hello Mary Jane I remember you well!!!
    Welcome to Blogland... I see you have not cured your addiction... Well neither have I though I am making progress.
    I am going to start selling at The Point next month as I got waylaid the last 2 months.
    Was just in Napa last weekend! Next time I come I would love to hook up!
    Love your first post!
    Bigger photos are always nice and much easier on older eyes:)
    I will email you with my number, feel free to call me anytime!
    Love,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love to read them.