Monday, August 13, 2012

Moved To Wordpress !!!

Being a Newbie to the blogging world I have decided to move my blog from this spot to a new home.  I will now be posting on Wordpress at the following address:

PaperLinenPearls.wordpress.com

I have found that for me, this is a better blogging tool.  I have an incredible tutor that has been very patient with me and has taught this old dog some new tricks.  Please come on over and see me in my new home.

Here are a few pictures of the booth I recently did at the Alameda Faire in August.  It was so much fun to meet so many new people and of course see all my old pals.  I have posted more pictures on my new blog.  Thanks for looking and sharing.

Cheers,
Mary Jane





1 comment:

  1. Your booth looks wonderful and I hope you sold a lot! Good luck with your move!

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments, I love to read them.